tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

gearing up for writing the summary of highlights of 2005 music shows attended

I don't have the time today, but I am preparing in my mind my looking back on shows attended this year- highlights anyway. I am also that much closer to some details about the Americana music tribute series. After one more day of travel (wednesday) I hope to settle in for a few days and get those two postings set up. Bought some CD's for some christmas presents on-line yesterday; in my (hopefully) serious attempt to avoid mall shopping........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home