tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, January 05, 2007

play a train song

I'm listening to one of my "all time favorite songs"- play a train song, by Todd Snider- I got these CD's back, after Beth borrowed them most of last college semester (a truly great, fatherly sacrifice, to loan them out so long.....) so I'm listening to them eagerly/ hungrily. Now, its the Fred Eaglesmith song, alcohol and pills - I learned it first here on Todd Snider's East Nashville Skyline; but now I've heard Fred do it live also.
I saw Stuart's added a James McMurtry show in early Feb. - just got the announcement today.
I got a bunch of tickets for the mountain stage at the clay center with Arlo, John Hammond and Jorma K.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home