tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

radio promo for the Cash Bash

I recorded a radio promotion for the johnny cash bash today with Doug Hess. I mentioned the "contest" of audience members having to recite verses from I've been everywhere. He brought it up on his computer and included it in the clip- the line about pittsburgh, parkersburg...... so that was fun. He was also supportive of the Whole Lotta Hank concept, and tried to get me hooked up with a sponsorship from the country station connected to his outfit; so that was good.
He is an enthusiastic supporter of my wacky ideas- he even teased me about my huge vinyl record collection.........
I guess I'll work on another contest- any suggestions?

1 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger ashlienutter said...

feelin love for the whole lotta hank already! yeah! do we have an exact date for that????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home