tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Greens on the rah-dio

Off the Greens my space site there are two references to the Greens being on the radio up that MOrgantown-Pittsburgh way. The radio station in Morgantown must have been some sort of interview; and Pittsburgh was "Tunesmith Jones" on the radio, on the radio, on the radio. This is good. Several people around Parkersburg mention hearing the Greens on 106 occasionally.
I listen to WOUB almost exclusively, and probably take it too much for granted. I did finally make an unsolicited pledge for their pledge drive at the end of the month. I have not figured out the internet radio stuff, so in the old fashion way, I am just as happy to have someone else making the selections and being pleasantly surprised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home