tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Post # 700 (phew..... exhausting......)

Better get yourself on down to the Front Row early- when there are these epic shows it fills up fast, especially for a good seat up front. Kelly said there were folks coming from a pretty decent radius- who vouch for the great show these guys will put on. In 2006 they did something like 316 shows. Do the math, that's quite a few days of the year. I can't remember where they are coming from, but they are playing in Erie PA the next night. I will be aiming for 7:30 or so, to hope to get a seat for andy's opening set. I haven't talked to him this week, so I don't know what kind of solo set he has in mind. I wonder how early the New Blood band is getting into town, and how they set up and sound check.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home