tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

count down to the Cash Bash

I'm getting some phone calls and people stopping me on the street- all intrigued and excited by the Cash Bash, coming up Saturday, Feb. 23 at 8 pm at the Wheel HOuse. Musicians are pretty well lined up- I'll keep checking back with folks to see if they're committing, but we've got a great enthusiastic crew of musicians wanting to give people their dose of Johnny Cash. $5 donation at the door goes to Children's Home Society of WV and our work with area children and families- we work hard to support families in a crazy, wild variety of ways day in and day out. I hope you'll be generous. I have new shirts on order, and some good door prizes ready to roll. I have the date for the Hank (whole lotta) show pretty well finalized; to look ahead to.
Tell your friends, tell your neighbors come out to warm the winter chills with a good evening of Johnny Cash music, a week from Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home