tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Greens adding shows left and right, front and center

Greens have added what has become yet another "tradition" in their line up (like thanksgiving at the front row, new years at the wheel house, etc.) the 3rd or 4th St. Patrick's Day show at the 6 pence pub in Parkersburg. Fresh off their fantastic show in Marietta at the Brewing Co., they have added dates on through May there. I'm hoping Andy can keep June 7th and or 8th open in case he is asked to do an opening act - but they've got traveling plans in the summer too, to work around........... Elkins this weekend for two shows.
* the first time glitch of trying to post this failiing.................. let's try again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home