tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, February 04, 2008

Johnny Cash Birthday Tribute benefit

Well, I never thought I'd reach the point where I don't promote my own events enough on my blog, but someone inquired about the Cash benefit and saw something I had written about the one in Ashland Kentucky. So I hadn't mentioned our event for awhile.
Saturday, Feb. 23rd at the Boreman Wheel House (Jimmy C's to the recently aware) in downtown Parkersburg (406 Avery St.) at 8 pm for a $5 donation, we will be having the 3rd annual Johnny Cash Tribute (affectionately known as the Cash Bash). Local musicians play sets of songs celebrating the music of Johnny Cash. More musicians are welcome to contact me if interested in playing. We have a few goofy contests, and door prizes a-plenty. You can call me at 485-0650 for information or reply through this blog.
I have a new t-shirt in the works for 2008, and am working on details of the other events for the year- info coming soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home