tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Greens upcoming at the Empty Glass

A personally, long awaited gig for the Greens; the Empty Glass in Charleston. March 8th is newly posted on the Greens myspace site. Ah, the unique Empty Glass. My favorite live music spot in Charleston. Some wacky shows have been attended there. An employee of the Empty Glass was at the Front Row in December for a Greens show, and was impressed, and hopefully enough to put in a good word for the band to the Empty Glass management; and voila.
That's a Saturday night - just before daylight savings time kicks in. (a bit of trivia)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home