tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Greens quick add a show in Huntington Groundhogs n' all

The Greens my space site shows a new show posted for Groundhogs Day this saturday at Marley's in Huntington. Been a while since they've played that other WV fair city. HOpe they catch a good crowd, and spread the contagiosity. If the Ground Hog comes up out of his Marshall University burrow, and catches a ear of the greens, he will be staying up and out fer sher and we'll have a quick spring; sounds good don't it? This oughta become the new traditional way to usher in spring early- groundhogs likin' the Greens sound...........................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home