tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

show in Athens tonight

I will be braving the elements and road conditions to go see Buddy Miller, Emmylou Harris, Shawn Colvin, and Patty Griffith tonight over at Ohio University in Athens. Apparently they are all on the stage at once, so it must be some sort of songwriter in the round type thing, or some pretty good harmonizing and sharing of tunes. (I'll let ya know!)

Listened to kd lang (her tribute to fellow Canadian songwriters) and the Band's Music from the Big Pink, on a ride over to Clarksburg and back today. Saw a mini van flipped over on its side on the way over, due to the sudden snow I guess. Will only need one or two CD's over to Athens, and maybe should just listen to WOUB to see about the weather for the return trip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home