tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, January 18, 2008

I pulled in to Nazareth

Just take what you need and leave the rest but they should have never taken the very best.

It's just ol' Luke and Luke's waiting on the judgment day.

Go down miss moses, there ain't nothin' you can say.

Back with my wife in Tennessee, and one day she says to me; Virgil quick come see there goes Robert E. Lee.

up on Cripple Creek she sends me, if I spring a leak she mends me, I don't have to speak she defends me.

1 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger wpoole2 said...

Nazareth, PA are where Martin Guitars are made. I toured the factory in 1983 and bought a Martin D-41 from the factory store. Still have it today. It takes 4 months to build one and they build about 90 a day. When the members of The Band wrote the song "The Weight" they used the town of Nazareth because of Martin Guitars.

wpoole2

 

Post a Comment

<< Home