tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Paste magazine's music sampler / Greens musings

I have been listening to PASTE magazine's new music sampler in the car around town (this is unusual in its self, as I usually just keep it on NPR / (WOUB) while around town. I don't have the artist list while it is playing so usually don't have any idea of the names of the artists. I read about them all, so could start to match them up. I have to say- much of it is not very memorable to me (and me, the "critic" who tries to be positive about everything!!!) - I would much rather be hearing the GREENS, and spreading the word about THAT new exciting sound- than these up and comers from all over the country- their songs just don't grab me. It makes you wonder how we can get the Greens a little wider exposure like this!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home