tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

will kimbrough at fur peace ranch may 3

I will be going to see Will Kimbrough at the Fur Peace Ranch on May 3rd. Several shows are already sold out for the 2008 series. If you are unfamiliar with Will Kimbrough, check him out. He has worked with a lot of good musicians; Todd Snider being my most revered, Adrienne Young- he has been instrumentalist of the year in Americana music I believe. Has some nice "social commentary" and politically charged songs in his bag of tricks. Am also looking at Chris Smither's return to Fur Peace Ranch, and David Bromberg later in the year. You can't be too indecisive with the Fur Peace Ranch, I imagine most shows sell out by the date of the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home