tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, February 01, 2008

johnny cash tribute show in Ashland KY

Feb. 10 (Sunday) at 3 pm (I guess) at the Paramount Theater- there is a johnny cash tribute show. hmmmmmm I don't know if I'll be able to venture down there to that; but if anyone goes, let me know what its like. Might be able to pick up some ideas......... That theater is pretty impressive compared to...... oh forget it- we do what we can.................. we saw John Prine there about 3 years ago.

The Pink Floyd Experience (tribute show) is posted for tickets somewhere - Columbus?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home