tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Greens show last night

The Greens knocked 'em dead last night at the Marietta Brewing Company. They had the crowd worked into an excited frenzy of enthusiasm for the music. It was a great crowd of music lovers; appreciating that the band gave it their all despite 3 colds and feeling sick. Andy had to adapt some of his vocals to a sinus-y / nasal-y condition, but still sounded in fine voice- the guitar playing was truly inspired. The song selection was excellent to move the two sets along well for the audience.
I'll be sorry to miss the show tonight- love those back-to-back shows- but maybe I'll catch the tail end, after the Nelsonville show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home