tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Todd Burge's CD release event next Friday

Nice article in the Free Time today about Todd Burge's new release, and his recent activity. I will like to hear about the Folk Alliance last weekend (Memphis). I will wait till later next week to decide if I can squeeze in going to his CD release (or whether it will be sold out)- or just opt for the Carpenter Ants at the Front Row - it may be possible to do both, but I think the Carpenter Ants will be the priority!!! I'll catch Todd some other time if need be. There will be some opportunities up in Marietta etc coming up. Its been awhile for the Carpenter Ants, and I'll want to give them some support coming to Parkersburg. By then, I'll be wanting to talk to Bill more about the Bob Dylan birthday tribute on May 24th, and acknowledge the fun stuff he sends me- about the Band, Lucinda Williams, Marty Stuart, etc. He is keeping me well entertained!!!! Nothing is slowing me down too much in my crazy music brainstorming, other than just a lot going on work-wise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home