tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Greens- back from Cleveland

The Greens returned safely from their venture up north to Cleveland, where they were part of a line up strong on heavy metal- but every experience is one to build on. Andy gives Danny some accolades for being such a hard working promoter on the my space site. They have a few weeks of one morgantown/ one other venue gigs the next few weeks. Looking forward to seeing how they have fared/ weathered the long cold winter ("sure has been a long cold winter......"- that's a line from one of andy's songs, in case you didn't know...... (confessin')

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home