tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

2 days countdown to Johnny Cash tribute

The potential list of performers for the tribute include:
Tyler Storey
Jonny Nutter
1313
Don Howerton
Matt Starcher
Todd Heslep
Bobby Kirl
Steve Williams
Jerry Queen

This should make for a great, versatile line up of much appreciated musicians ready to celebrate the influence of Johnny Cash.
I've been showing off my main prize- an action figure of Johnny Cash- and a few vinyl records (unfortunately, one is just the album cover!)
I've got the new 2008 series t-shirts to unveil.
I've got one new contest, and am dusting off the old contest.
I'm begging the wheel house to set out enough chairs for everybody.
I've got Bubba to collect money at one door for me.
The weather forecast is making everybody crazy for tomorrow, but maybe by Saturday, everybody will be itching to get out of the house.
Travis even said he'd be coming.
I've printed off some first copies of the Whole Lotta Hank flyer to get the promo started on that one. April 26th.
come on down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home