tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

dusty ol' pile of records PART II

More driving around collecting records today. I rescind my negative remarks of yesterday, so as not to offend some of my donors. I got some pretty eclectic stuff today; and it is all the more out of hand now. Its a little scary where this is headed; volume of stuff to deal with wise. I got some interesting comedy records today. Lots of Frank Sinatra and Tony Bennett. And much Jazz, that some folks will probably find some interest in. I have a "in its original" sealed box- of "Fillmore" the Last days (bill graham's place)- with santana, grateful dead, hot tuna, new riders of the purple sage, taj mahal, elvin bishop group, etc. This is probably one of the first bona fide collector type things I have gotten. Sealed, never been opened. Sold at Dils Department Store downtown!!!
This project has turned into a major obsession; I need some input/ suggestions as to how to proceed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home