tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Jason Wilber coming to Mid Ohio Valley

I am trying to help Jason Wilber add a second Mid OHio Valley show for Sunday June 8th somewhere within a decent radius of Parkersburg-Marietta. Stay tune for more details forthcoming. He will be flying in from Colorado after a gig with JOhn Prine on the 6th of June, and would be glad to have another opportunity around here the following day before heading back to Indiana. He is a hard working guy- lots of zigzagging across the country over these next few months.

Now, these problems with posting are getting a little frustrating....... let's try again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home