tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Steve Zarate's review of Greg Brown

I just posted Steve Zarate's review of the Greg Brown show last night- thought he did a far better enthusiastic thorough review than I could have. He obviously put a lot of great energy into it- admirable. Yes, it was that and everything you could have wanted in a night of music.
I was wanting to see if I could talk to Greg, too, but hearing that he left in 20 minutes made me realize that would have been futile for me. My question about "rooty toot toot for the moon" will just have to wait.
I can't think of anything to add; Steve Z laid out a great account. Already others have responded that they appreciate that complete of a review, and the musings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home