tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Jason Wilber in Marietta

I found out a few more details about Jason Wilber's show in Marietta on June 7th. It is at the end of a day of a songwriter contest (mostly at the Galley in Marietta) that is a fund raising event for the Colony Theater in Marietta. So there is likely to be a "winner" of the contest during the day opening for Jason that evening. Go to Todd Burge's www.songwriternight.com website for more details. Todd is also having a CD release March 7th as part of his on-going series of songwriter events at the Blennerhassett HOtel. Some other events are also listed on into the spring for some good live music enjoyment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home