tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Todd Burge going to be at the Folk Alliance

An event I have always wanted to get to- the Folk Alliance, is this coming weekend- I see where Todd Burge is going to be there- he has his new CD out that he recorded down in Nashville, with the help of Tim O'Brien et al. Maybe another year for me to attend that event..... Todd has quite a bit of activity listed on the songwriternight.com website, and his own schedule, which is worth perusing when you have a minute.
When ever I surf that direction, I always end up visiting Bobby Layne's myspace for some good crazy cheer. Nick Barry's buddy. You can end up with some pretty funny stuff off of that basic site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home