tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Greens travelin'- hopin' for good road conditions

The Greens are headed up toward Lake Erie tonight- safe traveling fellahs! I miss a report when they play "out of town"- nobody bothers to communicate with the loyal fan!!! But I guess I can't complain, they will be around the next few weeks- hope I can take in the Empty Glass show on March 8th. Parkersburg at 6 pence pub for st. patty's day (closest weekend date) and the wheel house with an out-of-town guest on March 1st. Marietta on the 28th.
Eager to hear about this 10 city tour that is being discussed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home