tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, March 07, 2008

no Carpenter Ants show in Parkersburg tonight?

I guess the Carpenter Ants aren't going to be here in town tonight. The Front Row has Mike Morningstar listed. I'll have to follow up on that with Bill. See if I got the date wrong, or its changed or what not. Mike is slated there the first Friday of the month as a regular thing, continuing the "old" Bogart's traditional first Friday (there it included Saturday!). There's a little lag in the front row's website calendar listing which is still on February. I'll be promoting the Bob Dylan Birthday tribute/ benefit shortly for May 24th there.

1 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger wpoole2 said...

Here is what happened. In December I booked Morningstar & Roberts the first Friday January thru March. When I spoke with Lipton in February about a March 7 date I thought the first Friday in March was the 1st. I forgot about February 29 this year. Planning on rescheduling The Ants soon probably sometime in April or May.

BP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home