tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, February 29, 2008

a very enjoyable John Hartford web site

I got an e-mail message from John Hartford's website today; this is a very enjoyable website to visit: www.johnhartford.com - and it has a nice photo gallery of fun pictures of his life. Good links, good company store. etc. He has been dead about 5 years, but his family is carrying on a great legacy and tradition. His son, Jamie, who we have seen down in Charleston, is a fine musician and showman. The rest of the family seem to be really dedicated to continue JOhn's legacy - give it a visit!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home