tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Trying a new thing; live local music!! Yeah!

On Saturday, April 5, at 7 pm I will be hosting Kathleen Coffee, a singer/songwriter from Athens, West Virginia at our agency's youth room for a concert. I met Kathleen through the Anais Mitchell show last year here in Parkersburg, and found out she is a musician and performer, who wants to get around to play and stretch her reach. She is described as "acoustic/ folk/ visual sensational songwriting with introspective lyrics and an angelic voice." I will connect with more info shortly. We are charging a $5 cover at the door, and will create a nice, pleasant, coffee house atmosphere at our suite # 3 at 1739 St. Mary's Ave. in Parkersburg. Mark your calendars, contact me for more information. I hope this link will get you to her my space site.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=170861909&MyToken=559ff0cb-8950-49f4-ac47-dea6a614a283

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home