tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, March 28, 2008

zooming past 800 posts without noticing

Wayne Towner, who edits the Free Time Friday entertainment section of the Parkersburg News has been letting me down these last two weeks! I have been trying to get some advance publicity for my April events, and he hasn't been putting them in!!! The Whole Lotta Hank show on April 26th, and the vinyl record sale (National Record Store day) on April 19th (and its writing contest!!!) and Kathleen Coffee's show next Saturday, the 5th. I guess I saturated the market with my barrage of news bits, but you'd think they'd be glad to have all the events they could put in there! I hope the modest band of folks who reads this will get the word out anyway- that's kind of discouraging, because that's my main form of promotion. Oh well, I'll just keep plugging away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home