tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, April 14, 2008

lots o' travelin' music

Washington DC and back over the weekend: some of the music:
Steve Earle (sidetracks)
paul simon (surprise)
sarah lee guthrie and johnny irion (exploration)
greg brown (if I had known)
bob dylan and the band (basement tapes) both CD's - several times!!!!
Jason Wilber- lost in your hometown, and behind the midway)
Holly Long (leaving kansas)
Mary Gauthier (between daylight and dark (two times!!!)

probably a few more- lots of music..........

blind alfred reed tribute CD (WV music hall of fame)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home