tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Tonight: Kathleen Coffee in Parkersburg

Tonight we are hosting an exciting musician here in Parkersburg. At our store front neighborhood center at 1739 St. Mary's Ave., at 7 pm Kathleen Coffee will be performing original songs in a coffee house atmosphere. I'll be spending the day juggling among several things, trying to get the room ready; get some refreshments organized, going to a 1 year old's birthday party, hosting Kathleen on a visit to the shelter, having a delicious vegan meal prepared by Kim, and doing some sound check stuff, and then hoping we get some music lovers to come out for an enjoyable evening of music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home