tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

I forgot to give a review of the coffee house

I must have already moved WAY past it, but the little experimental coffee house (poetry reading) we tried Thursday night was a wee bit disappointing. We DID have some poetry reading however. And we tried out the room arranging and lighting for future events. We came up with a few things to try out this Saturday at the first REAL event we are trying for. Thanks to Kim and Brendan for coming out to just about anything I try! Kim brought the best books of Poetry, and she has an appreciation for Leonard Cohen. She made the neighborhood boys night by bringing the Shel Silverstein book for them to read from. Nobody can accuse me of being afraid to try something. I am not daunted by failure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home