tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Holly Long's new CD for review: Leaving Kansas

I've been honored to receive yet another CD to review. This one from Holly Long, called: Leaving Kansas (she has a website in her name, and a my space site)- check 'em out. I have had my first listen, and its still in my car CD player for the ride down to Spencer this afternoon, to visit the "old home place." (!!!!!- ask for the details if you want) A great, powerful voice, intriguing lyrics; nice instrumentation - lots of keyboard. I'll write a longer more detailed review shortly. Good stuff for sure upon first listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home