tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

traveling listening music

I have not had many journeys lately for drivin' music. Today I did. I listened to Mary Gauthier (between daylight and dark) on the first stretch. This is such great music. I think her stories and characters and capturing descriptions is fantastic. Her New Orleans voice is also great. Then it was on to Jason Wilber (lost in your hometown). I will be listening to a LOT of Jason Wilber over the next month and a half, leading up to his arrival in the mid Ohio Valley. I am working up a concept to do something with the title song- a little creative multi-media project for some neighborhood youth. Then it was Sarah Guthrie and Johnny Irion (exploration) and finishing up with Jason Wilber again (lazy afternoon).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home