tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Jason Ricci show this Thursday at the Front Row

If you haven't heard, or heard of, Jason Ricci, please do the necessary web searching for a glimpse of his high powered music and performance. Myspace or website will do. You can link to it from the Front Row's website, and see recent reviews, articles, clips etc. He will be performing at the Front Row Thursday of this week, at 8 pm. You can get advance tickets at the Front Row. Heck, I can get them for you if you want; just track me down. I've got my two tickets. I'm not gonna be able to say anything that hasn't been said by someone more eloquent than I, but this is really a great opportunity right here in town, to see and hear a great act. I hope you'll come out. These events always leave the crowd satisfied, and connected to the performers and the others in the audience, because of the pretty intimate setting, and the feeling you are part of something unique for Parkersburg. Jason is a very personable guy, and exudes his love of performing, and putting his all into each performance. His band is a great extension of his energy and are very accomplished musicians with their own intriguing stories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home