tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Yesterday to Morgantown and return

I had a work related trip to Morgantown yesterday. I listened to Jason Wilber's King for a Day on the way over, and Robert Earl Keen's BEST. On the way back I listened to Dylan and the Band's Basement Tapes, and Will Kimbrough's Americanitis. While in Morgantown, I had lunch with Andy at the Black Bear, and we bumped into JF Rote, who is excited to begin publishing and putting on line a new political forum, independent entertainment news, etc. Its called ink.- the website (just getting started is www.inkwv.com )- this is something positive to anticipate- I'll give further updates. He (JF) used to write for Graffiti, and penned a very nice review of Andy's solo CD a few years ago; and covers great music venues, and events, and also has a good slant on political and social issues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home