tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Greens at Parkersburg Homecoming











I thought the Greens did a great job of performing before the main stage crowd at Parkersburg's Homecoming last night. They had a great song selection to expose folks to their diverse talents and styles; they delivered a good solid sound, gave off a great energy and vibe. I hope they caught some new ears, and fans. They worked through a set with the most tried and true songs- tunesmith jones, kenya dig, little warrior, hey horse why the long face, big ol bessie, heavy mentals, all over everywhere, what a ride, tide turns again, a few more showing the versatility.




Bill Poole and Steve Wells took the pix shown above.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home