tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Greens weekend details

The Greens will be part of the Marietta Brewing Co. Fest this Friday night. These are sets of about 1 and 1/2 hours by many performers. Check out the schedule for details - I'm thinking the greens are on at 8 pm tomorrow night, till about 9:30. Saturday, the greens are on the Main Stage at the parkersburg homecoming, at 7:30 pm. This is at the corner of 2nd st. and Avery. (Think: two blocks down from the wheel house, toward the flood wall, past the new Bureau of public debt building, etc.) This is a great opp to play before a whole lotta folks.

Joseph Henry is playing later that night at the Galley in Marietta. I don't know what else is going on; a Jimmy Buffett tribute band is following the Greens at the Main stage at the homecoming.
The Greens add a Huntington gig the following weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home