tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

female vocalist recruited for John Prine tribute

I got another performer lined up this afternoon; a female singer/guitar picker, to add some variety to the dominantly male volunteer performer line up. I'll be checking in with her over the next week to see what songs she might be singing.
Don Howerton also gave me his likely set list today. Lucky Don and Cynthia are seeing Jakob Dylan and Willie Nelson tonight in Charleston at the Clay Center. Expect a report later in the week.
I'm heading to a couple of days out of town to meetings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home