tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Kathleen Coffee's return to Parkersburg

I hope people have heard, and are spreading the word, that Kathleen Coffee is making her return to the Mid OHio Valley, Saturday, October 18th, here at our store front on St. Mary's Ave. in Parkersburg. Aim for 7 pm. I need to communicate with Kathleen about her exact arrival plans; last time she graciously visited the Shelter, and played and talked to some of the residents there, who thoroughly enjoyed her music and spunk. I think some folks who met Kathleen at the Colony Theater songwriter festival will also be glad to see her again in the area, and hopefully bring some folks out. If there is enough interest we could have a little meal/ meet and greet connected to this event. Kathleen has a my space site, where you can hear some of her songs, and get a flavor for her passion for music and performing. I have a few copies of her CD available for distribution, and we'll undoubtedly be able to pick up some more. It has come out since she was here, as well as new songs being generated all the time! I make this part of the Americana Music series, though it is really just a great chance to showcase a unique and rising great talent from southern WV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home