tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, October 10, 2008

dress rehearsal for my set list yesterday

I played through my set list yesterday for the folks in my office over lunch, just to work the kinks out, play before an audience. They were polite, so I don't know if its a legitimate audience; no tomatoes thrown, or walk outs.
Tonight is the long awaited John Prine Birthday tribute here in Parkersburg. We've got a good line up of musicians, and plentiful door prizes. Bring some friends, and come on out. There's going to be some coming after the big cross town high school football rivalry, so the music will be spread out throughout the evening. The line up will have to wait till showtime, because I haven't talked to all the musicians about their preferred time slots.
Look for a recap tomorrow on this blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home