tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Tomorrow Night- its the 6th annual John Prine birthday tribute here in the Mid OHio Valley

Don Baker and Matt Starcher stopped by the 5th St. Pub last evening to check out the set up. I distributed lots of Americana Music Tribute Series t-shirts to some of the staff at the 5th St. Pub and to a few of the loyal supporters. From the venue end it looks like things are rarin' to go. We've got a good line-up of musicians ready to go; my door prizes are plentiful; my John Prine contests are dusted off from the previous years. I haven't been inspired to make any goofy trophies yet; don't know if I'll get around to that this time. I'll be trial rehearsing my set list at noon today for a few of the office folks, just to see how shy I am. Come on out tomorrow night for a fun show, and revel in the good tunes of John Prine. 8 pm; at the 5th St. Pub in downtown Parkersburg WV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home