tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

ordered two new release CD's yesterday

I ordered Todd Snider's Peace Queer yesterday, along with Lucinda Williams' new CD (Little Honey); I hope I have the driving time to give them a good listen when they come in, in the next few days. I had my first listen to one of Lucinda's songs on Crossing Boundaries the other night on WOUB, the one with Elvis Costello singing duet. I'll be scouring for some reviews.
I got the new No Depression website announcement the other day, haven't had a chance to really visit it; I'm sure I will be touting its virtues here shortly.

1 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger windtower said...

Lucinda Williams new CD Little Honey had a very good review in Time (Oct 27, 08) issue. Cant' wait to hear it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home