tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Greens new CD coming out soon! song list

Danny previewed for me over the weekend the new Greens CD's song list; while watching the incredible light show on his computer- here it is (sorry if titles are not quite correct):

Losin' It
Conversation with the Lunatic in the Mirror
Y?
The Media
The Wilderness
I look down
Five Card Forlorn Blues
Fat Stacks o' Cash
Its Not Enough
The Yoke's on You (you guessed it; a Nate drum solo!!)
Rock Stutter
Bobo ChaCha
Dos Mondos
Tribute

Hopefully, you've heard these songs worked into recent shows over the last 6 months. They definitely update the Greens recorded music body of work; and round out their incredible diversity of genres and talents! Look for updates on any CD releases coming up during the final months of the year.
You should be checking out some of the Greens further videos, too, if you can websearch around to find them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home