tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Neil Young Tribute show next Friday night

Hovember is here; the 7th (next Friday) is close at hand; We're having our 3rd Neil Young tribute show that night at the 5th St. Pub in downtown Parkersburg. (middle of the block, across from the United Bank parking lot) 316 5th is the actual address. The music will be begin at 8 pm. $5 donation to Children's Home Society of WV for our work with area children and families. There will be a few door prizes throughout the evening (not as much as at the recent John Prine tribute!!!, so don't look for everyone heading home with a prize!)
I've gotten a lot of interest from musicians; later this weekend I will be summarize who I think has committed to playing, and begin to formulate a schedule of time slots.
Help spread the word; I've had a chopped up week, and haven't really been able to do enough promotion work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home