tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Todd Snider at Mountain Stage November 2 in Charleston

Glad to have been tipped off that Todd Snider, will, not only be playing at the Mountain Stage in New York City this Saturday night, but at the following week's Mountain Stage at the Cultural Center in Charleston (Nov. 2nd) I got tickets today for this show. Todd must have really taken a shine to Mountain Stage as he was scheduled to perform at the three shows this week (two in PA and one in NY) before the two in PA were cancelled. The Mountain Stage site has a blog that gives some views of the trip to NYC for the crew. Looking forward to seeing Todd again after a long gap in time, and some recent missed opportunities to see him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home