tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Stacey and Mark's Suburban goes over 400,000 miles

Stacey blogged last night, after their show in PA, that they passed a mileage milestone with their trusty Suburban, 400,000 miles - as I have said, they are touring/ traveling maniacs- going all over to spread their musical cheer and gifts. They should be rolling in to Parkersburg about 6 pm tonight, and setting up easily with no need for sound checks and such!!! I hope we'll give them some great Mid Ohio Valley hospitality! Come on out and bring some friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home