tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Songwriter Night at the Galley in Marietta OH

Tonight there is a songwriter night at the Galley in Marietta, featuring John Lilly. Unfortunately, I cannot go, because we are going to see Holly Near across town, also in Marietta tonight! This is a great opportunity; but I hope the Galley gets a good turnout, too. Joseph Henry is also on the bill for taping of the radio show of Todd's. Later there is more "open mike" songwriter's time downstairs at the galley. I'll be giving a report on the Holly Near concert tomorrow hopefully!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Blogger jackscrow said...

Galley's service has really gone downhill. I think I can track it to Tony not being there anymore. No organization, beer selection + actually FINDING the beer is a problem, and heck, sometimes it takes a waitress twenty minutes just to find your table, let alone ask you if you want anything.

Too bad, for a few months there, they had it goin' on....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home