tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fred Eaglesmith this Saturday at Stuart's Opera House

I am eagerly awaiting Fred Eaglesmith's show at Stuart's this Saturday. Fred is on that list of "must see's" when they are in a radius of 2-3 hours. He has great songs, is a great storyteller, always has good musicians supporting him. Coming off the fine Chris Smither show last week, I am in a good stretch of going to see great music. Sorry to have missed the unusual mid-week Mountain Stage last night in Charleston, Neko Case and Greg Brown were on the bill. Normally I would say Greg Brown is on that "must see" list; but I didn't find out about this till too late, and a work night is rough to break away for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home