tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Greens booked a show in Asheville NC

I haven't talked to Andy, but I see on their my space site, that the Greens have a show at the College Street Pub in Asheville in August. This is the place we visited when we went to the John Prine concert down there last month. So this is a good sign hopefully that that paid off. I hope some of the Greens fans down in NC can make that trek over to see them as well as some of the other shows booked in NC these next few months.

2 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am now working on booking a few shows for the big city of Louisville, KY!!!

 
At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

June 8 through June 12....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home